Is this YOUR life- or are you living someone else's

Its a Monday and we are all on the grind,

On the hustle, just to get paid.

Osshey, rapper.

Okay guys, seriously, it's a Monday and we all woke up after the weekend to go about our respective legitimate hustle.

We need to ask ourselves if the life we are living is authentic. If we are doing what we really want to do or at least taking steps to get to where we want to be.

Do we wake up everyday and take decisions that are authentically ours or are we living trapped in the fear of the unknown, unhealthy competition, rivalry, herd mentality, people pleasing, negative mindset and other self defeating entrapment.

Today and every other day as we wake up to go about our daily hustle, we need to ask ourselves, 'Am I living my life or someone else's?'

 Have a splendid week ahead.

PS: Remember, the lovable contest is still going on. Winners will be announced by the end of the week.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hmmmmm....I wake each morning and just have that mindset to make each and everyone around me happy. One way or the other I get to achieve this...But one thought comes to my mind, am i doing anything for myself? But when I see the people around me happy, I find that inner peace, happiness and worthwhile life. Maybe that's why I'm always all smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting.

    Making people happy is a worthwhile goal that also makes YOU happy. You are a good person

    ReplyDelete