Winners have emerged



The I love me contest is over and the winners are;

Nuli; I am chocolate skinned, 6 ft tall, unapologetically awesome, gorgeous and fun loving lady with an amazing heart. I call myself GodsBondWoman.
 
DaWorkDiva's Comment; Her description made you want to meet her and she wasn't afraid to talk about her looks and the statement 'what's not to love' sealed it.

Honeymulaa Well, I'm an easy going person and I try to be funny so every one around me is always happy and smiling, I'm a good listener i never judge and I give good advice plus I can be really generous...IG:@honeymulaa

DaWorkDiva's Comment;   I am a good listener and I never judge. Winning combination.

Pamela Ogujigba; My name is Pamela... I'm a cute petite lady with a good self esteem, I'm gentle, nice, engaging, friendly,and of course with a charming spirit. Spend an hour with me, you'd ask for 23 hours more. I love me, you should too.

 DaWorkDiva's Comment; She talked about her looks, self esteem as well as being good company. The tone was confident and warm. 

And..... We will be giving airtime to Ayobami Okalawan. While he didn't win, his consistency of commenting both on Instagram and the blog tugged my heart.

Please send your email address to daworkdiva@gmail.com to receive your e-voucher before the end of next week.

You Might Also Like

1 comments