Lord Let Me Go with the Hubby - Annie Idibia Prays




 Annie Idibia posted this on Instagram as a reaction to an image,

'I stared at this image for at least 15 mins or more 
and realized I was tearing up.
The picture made me feel all 'types of ways' And the love 
in my heart towards Innocent just tripled instantly...
I know we will grow old n die someday, but God please
I want to spend all my days with him, grow old with him and die beside him..
next to him.... I can't live if I have to do that without him..
I won't survive it!! Life without him won't be worth it again...sad that when we 
grow old and grey, 1 of us will go before the other, but please can we at least
grow very old together and GO together...All of our kids n grandkids would have been all grown, graduates and well established by your grace lord...so they will be fine when we go. Amen.
#Annie'sMidnightTots.'

There were different reactions to this ranging from 'awww, so sweet' to 'yinmu'

Typical 'Abokoku'. History has examples of people who died minutes or a few days after the death of their spouse as well as unlikely examples of people who survived despite their closeness with the deceased.

What makes a person fear the death of a spouse? Is it the fear of being alone and the challenges it brings, or a lack of inner strength and loss of reason to live- if we are both old, we might as well just die together right?

What makes one live and fight on; is it the thought of the children, the desire to bring the deceased's dreams to pass or just inner strength?

Will you like Annie die with your loved one or would you strive on? Let me know what your thoughts are.

In all, love is a beautiful thing.

You Might Also Like

0 comments