The Gratitude Jar; January

January has FINAAAALY come to an end and it's time to take out our gratitude jar and count our blessings for the month. Remember the 2 cool 2017 trends.

It's time for us to see what's in our gratitude jar for this month. I have 3 contents in my Jar

  • My blog; I had toyed with the idea of starting a blog or vlog for a really long time and made up my mind to do it this year. After asking around for web developers and getting exhorbitant prices, I just sat down and opened one on blogspot. I look at my statistics everyday and I am humbled by the views and visitors the blog attracts daily. It's still a work in progress especially the design, layout and all but I'm grateful that it is no longer just a dream.
  • Life and Safety; I had an accident last week. Someone was sleeping on the highway and ran into me. Only the car was damaged and even that was fixed immediately. It could have been worse but God protected both me and the sleeping driver.
  • My sister; Today is my sister's birthday and I'm grateful for her life and everything God is doing through her.

So guys, it's time to count our blessings for the month of January.


You Might Also Like

0 comments